Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A small presentation ! :)

Hi everybody !

Our names are Mariette & Matthis. We are 20 and we live in Bordeaux.
Mariette studies Biology and I study Chemistry in ENSCBP.
Our correspondent is Emily, a really nice person who studies journalism in California.

(Matthis) I have one brother who is in Junior School. His name is Swann and he's 14.
My father is a salesman in a paint store and my mother is a counsellor in a shoe company.
I have done drama during 8 years and musical during 2 years. But now, in Bordeaux, I play volleyball.
I'm from Brittanyand all my family lives over there.

(Mariette) I'm from Geneva, I have two brothers. The older is 22, he studies IT in Lyon. The younger is 18, he studies Biology in Lyon. My mother is home assistante and my father is now retiree but he was a farmer. As Matthis I like drama. But now I prfere doing sport as climbing, rugby and dance. 

Our first conversation with Emily was really cool. We spoke of many things : Sports, Cities, Family, School, ...
Even if it was a bit hard to speak English for us and French for Emily. I think we will do better next time. We are looking forward to our next skype discussion !



No comments:

Post a Comment