Thursday, October 24, 2013

Présentation et deux premières conversations




Hi, I'm Rémi Bérard. I'm 20.
I study chemist and physics in ENSCBP .
I live in St Médard en Jalles near Bordeaux.

I like music , more film music Hans zimmer, Joe Hisaishi, John Williams , Bruno coulais...

I'm a bit geeky, i play videos games and i like read comics. I draw too, on my blog  where i tell my life but with somes little me which can explain why i'm often tired... I have'nt publish for a long time.

We have already met two times with Chelsea. We have talk about our families and our hobbies. She like SF like "babylon 5". She has not started to learn French younger like me for english and i think she have good level in french.

The second times we have had a talk about our cities and ou life she drives to go at school every day like me. In fact she lives in Riverside and the Pacific is near but mountain too. I look irvine on google earth. This is a city with field around.

Talk with chelsea is funny. It's not already easy but funny :)
Have a nice day all who reading this text !

No comments:

Post a Comment