Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Exchange with Ameihia


Hello everyone,
I’m Jean-Charles and I just had my first exchange with Ameihia. It was very interesting; we talked about the Education in both countries, their similarities and differences.  As we dance each other, we talked about belly dance and salsa. We mention Glee and its actors, especially Cory Monteith who died recently. But unfortunately, I had problem connections so sometimes it was complicated to understand each other. I hope the next time will be better.

Today in class, we had to prepare a meeting. I had to introduce the BASF Company, which is a international chemistry industry. We had to choose one company in the end and mine was chosen. The other companies was Rossignol (ski company) and one about molecular cooking.
I hope the next class will be as funny as today!

JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment