Tuesday, November 19, 2013

4th Conversation


  This morning when I chat with Missy.I'm glad she has finished her essay. lol 
  I was surprised to find that we have the nearly same poster on our apartment wall.


  (The right one is hers and DFTBA means 'Don't forget to be awesome') cool.

  I am curious what is special in California. Missy told me that California is famous of the sand beach.(yeah, that remind me of the series Mad Man, Don always go there during summer vacation) There is one beside the campus, just 15 min on foot! 
  Then we talked about the food. Missy is a vegetarian and she has a balanced diet. That's impossible for me because I love meat:). She recommended a Vietnamese dish called Nem Cuốn. It looks delicious 

  We talked about our plan of Christmas. She is going to have a mission travel in India with a charity organization. I'm sure that will be an impressive trip !

1 comment:

  1. the idea of a humanitarian mission to India over Christmas sounds amazing. Unfortunately French students will probably be swotting for their exams immediately after their holidays in January.... no rest for the wicked.

    ReplyDelete