Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The daily life

I spoke with Taylor about life in Orange. He lives with his brother, near his mother
He does not like living in the big cities like LA , because the traffic is horrible and there are to many people. Evenif I have lived in Paris, I share this point of vue...



Today, Taylor explained to me that he has a student job. He works friday, saturday and sunday in a hobby shop. And all the day ! He even met with French customers last week end ;) But apparently they spoke really fast...

In my school we are not hard worker like Taylor... Most of us working just during the holidays...
I find he is brave to juggle school and work.

Taylor is studing political sciences and history at the university. Before he was at the community college. He  will be graduate at the end of the year. He doesn't reaaly know if he wants to continue in master to be a teacher. Indeed, like in France, it's difficult to be a teacher in college or highschool. Students are not always easy going ;)

It was easy to talk about our respective daily lives :)

See you next week

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment