Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hello everybody !!

Hello. I'm Alexandre, I'm 20 years and I live in Bordeaux because I study in this city. But my family lives in the Basque country. I have spoken with Ervin 4 times. I could not write something in the blog because I had a problem of my google account. But now it's good. To speak with Ervin is very interesting beacause we have a different view about the education, sports, etc because we live in different country. Moreover, last time, we speaked about american and french identity and it was very difficult to define this term. I know that Ervin loves soccer and supports Brazil team and Barcelona team. Ervin is a cool men because he is lenient about my level of English. Sometimes we speak spanish .



It is my village where I live during my free time 

No comments:

Post a Comment