Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's Annecy? You MUST know it!

Last week I had the chance to go back in the city I lived before Bordeaux. It is a wonderful city known for its beautiful lake and it's called Annecy. If you notice in the picture below, it seems that the water is very clear and pure. If you thought it, you were totally right. This lake is of one of the purest lake all around Europa.  Moreover, you can also see a vast stretch of glass where (when it's not too cold and There is no snow on the ground!)  you can read a book, meet your friends or if you like to run do your footing. When I saw for the first time those tall mountains, I thought they would have eaten me! They're always changing, from light green to white. There is 500meters under the ground so in France, it means that it snows very winter! If you like ski, you can do it with less than 1 hour of driving.






This is the house made for students where I lived for 3 years, in the same house. Every morning I took the bus at the same hour, 7:30. I remember those days when I woke up lately and I had to run fast to take the bus. I met good friends of mine in here. The particularity of this block is that there are a lot foreign students! Spain, Germany and etc... I had so much fun listening my neighbors speaking at their balcony.

Oops, maybe you wonder why i went back to Annecy? I had a meeting where I was talking about my graduate school. It was funny to be in this side of the table because last year I was in this other side wondering in which city I'll go.

I saw again the people I used to speak with last year, who came from all around France. It was such a break from school.

Feel free to ask me any question about Annecy :).

No comments:

Post a Comment