Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hi , I am Danielle =)

Hi J !!
My name is Danielle. I am 19 years old and I live in Bordeaux since September. I study Chemistry in ENSCBP. I came in France when I was 17 and lived in Strasbourg, where I did two years of integrated preparatory class for engineering school. My correspondent is Sean. He is very friendly. We have make a video skype twice but the internet connection was not very good. We spoke about his family, what he studies and his hobbies. He lives near the beach.  I show him some picture of Disney Land Paris and he told me that it was almost the same in California J

I come from Cameroon, a country in the west Central Africa region. It is a bilingual country because it was colonized by France, England, and also by Germany. It is one of Africa countries with many ethnic groups and dialects. This is why people say that Cameroon is Africa in miniature because of its cultural diversity. The economic capital is Douala and the politic capital is Yaoundé, I think the two most popular town in Cameroon, The population total there was 20.030.362 in 2011.

Some pictures to show you my country:
Our flag 

The economic capital 

The mount Cameroon ( 4100 meters ) 
The Politic capital and our “white house”  

One of our beach 

But like all country in the process of development , there are also not very nice places




No comments:

Post a Comment