Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hello ! I'm Ophélie ! =D

Hello everybody !
 
 
My name is Ophélie, I'm 20 and I study in Bordeaux at the ENSCBP.
I'm in my first year and I study food science. I chose this speciality because I'm fond of food and I want to know how industrial food is made.


My school
 
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. My brothers are 35 and 33, one of my sisters is 28 and the other is my twin sister, so she is 20. My twin sister is Marlène and she is in the same class as me. We try to separate us, but we have the same tastes and like the same things so it's very difficult. A lot of people think that we look like, but we try to differentiate  between us.

Marlène and me with our dog Djimmy !!!

My brothers and sisters, my mother and me !

I really love to spent time with my family and my friends, like go to the restaurant, do shopping, or invite them in my appartment to cook and eat together. I think that they are the best moment of my life, to enjoy time with the people that I love.


My friends and me, during the "ferias" in Saint Vincent de Tyrosse

I like to live in Bordeaux, because it is a city which moves a lot, and I can move easily thanks to the tramway or the bus. I like to go in the "Rue Sainte Catherine" because it is a very long street and they are a lot of stores.

But, if I could choose, I would prefer to live in the town where I lived since I was a baby. This town is Saint-Vincent de Tyrosse, in the South West of France. It is a very little town, but, I really like it !!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment